Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh look! Knitpicks has a new beautiful sock yarn. They have great sock yarn at reasonable prices and great colors.
I think my sister should buy some right now! Socks are fun to make and the colors are motivating to knit. My sister NEEDS this yarn, she wants this yarn, the yarn will fulfill her life and bring joy. I am glad she will add this to her stash. I wonder what colors she will get?
Maybe she will let us know when she buys the beautiful, soft, luxurious, and yet sturdy yarn.
Tricia





3 comments:

  1. You are such a bad influence on me. I will let you know what colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your other sister is (gasp) wanting to learn to knit things. I'm getting older, I have no TV, and I can only workout and read so many hours in the evening before my ADD kicks in and I need something else to do. May I get some lessons from you? I am looking to buy tires for my nag of a Mustang after the 4th of July weekend and I can finally travel again. I would love to come visit. Really. Get me out of Portland, please, and let me see the new place and your sock yarn.

    ReplyDelete