Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sundry photos

Some photos to see.

New fabrics. I am planning a citron, grey, black, teal quilt.
So I need to collect. There are so many great prints out.





Local organic strawberries. They smell just like they use to
when I picked them as a child. REAL strawberries taste amazing.
And they look like beautiful art all nestled together.





Randy's new acquisition. A collapsible kayak. Here resting
in the garage. He is very happy. It travels in two bags for easy
transport down the slope to the lake.

Love T




3 comments:

  1. Has Randy taken his kayak out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. It poured down rain here yesterday so he did some stuff in the garage instead. Probably just staring at it.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty fabrics. And I have been eating as many berries as possible while they're in season. I have heard of this fabled kayak-wasn't sure it was real!

    ReplyDelete