Thursday, September 2, 2010

I am back

Here are more photos of the yard. I have two weeping roses by the side of the garage. When I purchased them they were bare root and by the time I planted them they were very sad looking with wilted sprouts. But after many weeks they leafed out and blooms galore. Since this was their first year I think the stems will be fuller in the future. I am very happy with them.

Lace cap hydrangeas are one of my favorite plants. Here is a close up. They are not native but I think this particular type looks natural in the yard.

This is the bunny playgound. Bare dirt in the garden. There were lettuce plants here. Mowed down before we could make a salad. We do have other veggies but the bunnies like lettuce.


Thank you for looking.
Love T








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! Glad you're doing your part to feed the bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses look great. Any pictures of the bunnies?

    ReplyDelete